Friday, April 1, 2011

The Infield


It finally stopped raining enough for me to take my car to the car wash. Luck for me the car wash I went to is right next to The Infield. This place is awesome. It is completely baseball themed. The menu looks like the old style scoreboards. The tables are all about baseball teams. The one I sat at had Yankee facts and pictures on it. The best part is the chairs are all old stadium chairs. They had some from Angels Stadium, Dodger Stadium, Busch Stadium in St. Louis, and my choice Wrigley Field. Not that I am a Cubs fan but having been there before, it is the sentimental choice.

Now on to the dogs. I had a Groupon so I needed to get to $12 dollars. This worked out so I could try two different kinds. The first I honored my heritage by getting the Koufax Dog. It is a standard Hebrew national hotdog served with your choice of toppings. I chose ketchup, mustard and onions. The dog was perfectly cooked and was nice and plump.
The second choice I wanted to get one with the Sabretta dog in it. The person at the window recommended the Deli Dog. The dog came topped with deli mustard and sauerkraut. The Sabretta dog had great snap and again was cooked perfect. Nice and red inside.
If you haven’t figured it out yet; April Fools! But seriously, if you are looking a good place to eat hot dogs and hang out, check out The Infield. And follow them on Twitter (@theinfield). They have all sorts of deals every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment