Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Counter


I found out about The Counter about two years ago. Since then, it seems as though it has multiplied constantly. They now have over 20 locations throughout the US and overseas. The great thing (and possibly worst thing) about The Counter is that you can build your own burger. You get to choose your patty, bun, cheese and toppings. You can even get it without a bun if you so desire.






On this occasion I got a 1/3 pound beef patty with Danish blue cheese, pickles, grilled onions, lettuce blend and roasted garlic aioli on a hamburger bun. As with every other burger I have written about so far, the patty was perfectly cooked with right amount of pink in the middle. I believe this is the first time I have ordered the blue cheese on my burger. The blue cheese is very strong but tasty. Overall I have never been disappointed with the food at the counter. I do highly recommend the horseradish mayo; simply divine. It should be used on everything. It comes with the crispy onion strings, which is how I discovered it. So go, order it and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment