Monday, November 8, 2010

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

I wasn't expecting to have a burger, but I found myself at LA Live before a concert over at the Nokia Theater. My friend Neil and I decided to try Wolfgang Puck's Bar and Grill. Overall the atmosphere is what you expect from Wolfgang Puck; comfortable but classy. The menu is made up of choices for anyone and everyone.



Among many very delicious looking entrees, Neil and I decided to go for the burger. It came out on a bun covered with sesame and poppy seeds and a touch of salt. Neil likened it to weck from growing up in upstate New York. The bun was an excellent combination with the rest of the ingredients. The patty was made with very high quality meat and was cooked perfectly. It came with a garlic aioli and red onion marmalade. This was also the only burger on the list so far that came with pickles, which I love. Overall this burger was very tasty and I recommend it. 


Oh and this blog is joining the 21 century. Follow me on twitter @bestburgerla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment